Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Addison goes to school




So, it's really just a part day toddler program, but we call it school. She got a little upset when I left and then was quickly distracted. They said she didn't cry at all and even ate apple slices! For those unaware, Addison will only eat freeze-dried fruit for me. When i picked her up she ran to me crying like she thought I was never coming back. She had fun though and I don't think she is going to have any problems. I added a few pics of her going in carrying her own bag. She ran off to play immediately then got upset I was leaving. Like i said though, she got over it fast. She was so cute!

1 comment:

Mom on the Move! said...

Boogie's BFF cries whenever her Mom comes to pick her up (school, my house, whatever) as if to make her feel bad. I am sure Addison will really enjoy school (and you will really enjoy some free time).