Sunday, June 22, 2008

Water!





Addison loves the water. She plays in the sprinkler in the backyard, she loves bath time, everything to do with water. We went to my parents for a couple of days this past week and went to Dollywood. I didn't know it but they have this little water area for kids there. Addison loved it so much she was ugly the rest of the time there because we made her leave and do other things. Excuse us for wanting to get lunch! She is such a mess and sits down now whenever she doesn't get her way. She just goes limp and sits down. This is happening a good deal lately as she usually wants to do something she is not suppose to be doing. I knew everyone said toddlers were stubborn, but Addison is just defiant. She does the opposite of whatever I tell her just because I told her. My mother has been laughing her head off and thinks payback is great. I guess she's right, but I wasn't bad until I was a teenager. I was a sweet, maybe spoiled, little girl. HE HE. Anyway, the first picture is at Dollywood and the second is in our backyard.

No comments: